To install Mofluid plugin from magento connect you simply need a plugin .tgz file. Unzip the Mofluid_Mobile_App_Builder.zip file. Once you obtain the plugin .tgz file from our Mofluid site, follow the instructions below to install the plugin to your site.
Steps to install Magento Extension Using Magento Connect :
- Sign into your Magento store admin panel.
- Navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Now Sign into Magento Connect Manager.
- A window will open having two tabs Extensions and Settings. Now go to Setting and select Magento Connect Channel Protocol as Ftp, Preferred State as Stable, Use custom permissions as No and Deployment Type as Local Filesystem, if Local file system Radio button is disabled then just give the 777 permission to your Magento Store whole folder Now just Click on Save Settings Button.
- After saving settings click on Extension tab.Click on Upload package file under Direct package file Upload section. You just need to upload a tgz file package of the extension and then click on Upload button.
- Now Return to admin panel you will see that a new extension is install on your Magento store.
After Installation either manually or using .tgz file make sure that the following files and folders are having 777 permissions:
- app/code/local/mofluid folder
- app/etc/modules/Mofluid_mofluidWS.xml file
- app/etc/modules/Mofluid_mofluidadmin.xml file
- js/mofluid folder
- app/locale/en_US/template/email/mofluid folder
Note : After installing the Mofluid in your website if you get your admin panel blank , then you have to close the compilation mode of your website.
To close the compilation mode, open the file includes/config.php and comment out the following line :
define(’COMPILER_INCLUDE_PATH’, dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.’src’); #define(’COMPILER_COLLECT_PATH’, dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.’stat’);
#define(’COMPILER_INCLUDE_PATH’, dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.’src’); #define(’COMPILER_COLLECT_PATH’, dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.’stat’);
Clear The Cache.
Note : After installing the Mofluid in your website if you get connection or fatal error while generating build.
You have to set set following variables as mentioned below in php.ini or php config.
max_execution_time = 600000; max_input_time = 600000;
If any other server configuration or firewall is used in website that may kill process to execute a long script like generating build request etc, please increase execution time for it too.