How to Configure and Generate iOS Build
1.Open Magento admin panel, and get login.
2.From Magento admin panel, select Mofluid>>Download Build>>Android
4) In Account Credentials section, provide the details:
- Mofluid Username :
For Pro Version: Provide your email address which is registered on mofluid.com
For Free Version: Provide your email id.
- Mofluid Password:
For Pro Version: Provide the password by which you must have registered in mofluid.com
For Free Version: Make sure you must enter the password – freemofluid.
b) Phonegap Build Credentials
It includes Phonegap Build Username and Password.
Phonegap Build Username: Provide the Username of Phonegap Build account.If you are not having the Phonegap Build account please create an account and provide its Username. To create an account or to know more about Phonegap Build Account please visit Phonegap Build.
- iOS Certificates : In this section, you need to provide the corresponding Certificate and Provisioning profile for your App.
iOS Certificates : Upload your iOS Developer Account Certificate with its private key. You can obtain this by exporting your certificate and private key pair from your Mac OS X Keychain.
Passphrase : While exporting your certificate, you need to provide a Passphrase.Please share that Passphrase here.
Certificate Type : Select the type of Build you want to generate:
Development: If you have shared Development Certificate and Provisioning Profile,and selected Development as your Certificate Type, Build will be genrated for Development.
Production: If you select Production as your Certificate Type and shared the Distribution/Production Certificate and Provisioning Profile, the build will be generated for Production, i.e. which can be used to release in iTune App store.
Provisioning Profile : Upload your Provisioning profile:
Development: For development purpose, upload your Development provisioning profile that contains correct bundle ID and all the device UDIDs.
- Application Configuration
In this section, provide the following details:
Application Name: Enter your mobile application name.
Application’s Bundle ID: Enter your mobile application’s bundle ID. This bundle ID is used to identify your App uniquely. The nomenclature for this is used as the reverse domain, eg. com.mofluid.appname
Version: Enter the Version number for your mobile App.
In this section, select Default Currency for your App.It must be same as set inSystem>>Configuration>>General>>Currency Setup>>Currency Options>>Default Display Currency.
In this section, select the Theme for your mobile App.
In this section, you have to select and upload the corresponding Icons, Splash Screens and Other images for your mobile. To know more, visit Application’s Assets.
7) After setting all the required details in Mofluid Build iOS section, you will be able to generate the iOS Build for your App.
- Onclick Reset, it will reset all the entries with default or previously saved content.
- Onclick Save Details, your new details in corresponding entries will get saved.
- Onclick Generate App, you will receive the iOS Build for your mobile App via email. Build will be sent to your registered email (i.e the Mofluid Username you have entered in Account Credentials section).